If she breaks up with you is she worth fighting for?

So just got out of a long distance relationship, we dated for 2 years and 9 months, and she broke up with me because we were fighting too much the past two months and according to her it's mostly my fault cause I'm careless as long as I get what I want (Is what my aunt told me from a conversation with her a few days ago.) I mean we might have because I was stressed over school but I can't really remember...
I don't want to let those years go to waste, we had great times and of course a few bad. Anyways she changed her number and blocked me basically from every social media we used. She still has my aunt added, and a album of our old photos called "most amazing time of my freaking life" on her FB.
Does that mean anything? Is there a small chance she might comeback to me? Or should I just move on?
I really do love her, but I don't know what to do, I'm so confused cause I made sure my schedule for anything went with hers so if I were busy she was busy and we had time for each other.
What did I do wrong?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• you know arguing in a relationship once in a while is showing a healthy relationship. but fighting is just too much. i think she had enough of it too. if you really want her back then ask your aunt for help. else.. forget her

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • But how long should I wait before I try? It's been about a week.

• let her cool off a bit and put your duties in line

• then you can ask her again