I don't love him and I don't know why? Am I giving up a good guy, or is it ok that I feel this way? HELP!!?

We have been only dating for two months at the time I guess I was in the honeymoon phase I wanted forever. I wanted marriage I thought he was amazing. I felt! he was amazing so he moved in with me and then just being around him an the more I got to know him... truthfully I feel like he is a complete idiot. I thought he was a man with depth and intelligence. When I realized that about him that's when my feelings started going down hill. Then after that i realized he moved in with me and can barley handle his own bills that was another deal breaker... thank goodness i can handle my own bills on my own. We argue about money... And now he is turning it around searching for a better job. But at the end of the day i don't care, and it doesn't matter to me. Im trying not to be cut throat to a guy that loves me , would do anything for me and is trying to do better. But im just to the point where i just want a guy that has his shit together. I've been with worse i should be happy right? But im not he is expecting me to stand by his side like a god damn marriage and when i try to explain myself he says that im bringing old relationships into ours. When really im just trying to explain to him that im not going to deal with the same things over again whether you are a dick or a good guy. I don't deserve that I don't think that i have the patience to lift him up and support and push him to do better. I've done that already. And now im just losing attraction for him i don't even want him and he gets like a little clingy puppy and i feel so bad. I know i messed up with letting him move in and i know i sound harsh, or mean but am i wrong to feel this way. He says im being immature because i don't want to be supportive of his decisions, and because im selfish and i don't want to work as a team I don't think im ready to be a team with somebody or maybe im just not compelled to be a team with him. I need some opinions please.

02