I love this guy with my heart, but he is always trying to arrange sex with me I feel that if I break up with him my heart will break what should I do?

I love him with all my heart but he is a player and i feel that if i break up with him i will just be sad forever. what should i do?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• It will hurt even more after giving sex. Because he is anyhow gonna break your heart. It's better for you to move away now because you don't look like a kind of girl who takes sex casually.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up with him now because as soon as you have sex with him he will dump you. The only reason he's even pursued you this long is because you haven't given it up yet, that's what players do. Not to mention if you're not giving it up to him someone else is, and you'll only be putting yourself at risk for STDs not to mention losing your dignity for a man whore.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE