Bf of 4 months broke up with me out of the blue. What do I do?

He broke up with me yesterday telling me that a day ago he realized he doesn't feel that spark anymore. He said I'm beautiful and perfect and I will make one lucky man very happy but he just doesn't feel the spark anymore :((

Guys I can't stop crying. I guess I'm not good enough :(((((((
I was the nicest to him, did everything for him. I told him I don't want him to ever contact me again and that i deserve to be treated with respect. What do I do now? How do I move on? this is killing me :(((

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• @pretty_panda said it best.
    It will hurt for a while... keep your mind occupied and spend time with friends. It's been 4 months... some people have this happen after 4 years.
    Some people are not compatible (and it can be one-sided... like this), but it's better you know now before you've invested more of your time, effort, and love into a person that's not meant for you.
    There IS someone meant for just YOU... and now you're back on the search for him. There's is someone out there that will make you happy for the rest of your life (and that's a long time). You should be someone happy to know that you're now one-day closer to finding that person. Had you continued on with the other fella, it's one more day you'd be separating yourself from the one truly made for you.
    So although this is certainly a bad-feeling... you can have total faith that someday you will actually be glad this happened. It's something you probably can't and won't believe right now... but some day soon, you're going to remember is comment and think... wow... that was so right!
    Good luck... and you will gain something significantly more than you lost from this!

3|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• shame hun that's really sad
    im so sorry. how long were you two been together?
    I know its hard, but if its not meant to be Its no meant to be.. what I suggest you do is keep yourself occupied. get a hobby, spend time with your friends, just keep your mind busy.
    cry about it , pain demands to be felt. eventually things will get easier hun.
    you will eventually find someone who will make you their world and will treat you with respect.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Cry it out. And then move on and look for someone new.

1|0
    0|0
  • There is nothing you can do just try to move on. I know that's hard to do.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just move on it was only 4 months not 4 years.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• You are going to have to give yourself time to cry and grieve, I understand you are hurt and broken I was like that too when my ex broke up with me. I pretty much lead me on and then broke up with me out of the blue. It happens some people just fall out of love with other people. My ex must have lost feelings for me or fell out of love with me. Just because he broke up with doesn't mean you aren't good enough, when life knocks you down you get back up. I was the same to my ex, I was good to him, supported him, loved him, etc. And do not contact him ever again, because he'll just string you along. I'm in high school a junior my ex and I go to the same high school but we don't say a single word to each other, yes its weird but I've gotten used to it and so has he. You deserve to be treated with respect and you deserve better of course. He isn't right for you and its his loss not your fault. Let go and move on and spend time with your friends, and distract yourself and act like doesn't exist that's what I do with my ex. Maybe he's blind by your beauty or something or maybe he isn't ready for a fully committed relationship. I'm taking a break from relationships because I deserve better and I don't want to just date some boy. I want a relationship that is real and serious and worth waiting for. Sometimes people just fall out of love with each other, it just happens and you have to learn how to move on. The best thing you can do is not contact him and move on with your life and distract yourself. Life is to short to be sad all your life. Go out there and meet new people and interact with new people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get rid of his stuff. You enjoy your time alone for yourself... Cry, grieve, or talk to a friend about it...

1|0
    0|0
    • It's not about you... He needed someone with an edge, someone who could challenge him abit... Someone more than just a physical attraction.

• You did the right thing by telling him not to contact you again. Just try to keep yourself busy

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes