Bf of 4 months broke up with me out of the blue. What do I do?

He broke up with me yesterday telling me that a day ago he realized he doesn't feel that spark anymore. He said I'm beautiful and perfect and I will make one lucky man very happy but he just doesn't feel the spark anymore :((

Guys I can't stop crying. I guess I'm not good enough :(((((((
I was the nicest to him, did everything for him. I told him I don't want him to ever contact me again and that i deserve to be treated with respect. What do I do now? How do I move on? this is killing me :(((

44

Most Helpful Guy

• @pretty_panda said it best.
    It will hurt for a while... keep your mind occupied and spend time with friends. It's been 4 months... some people have this happen after 4 years.
    Some people are not compatible (and it can be one-sided... like this), but it's better you know now before you've invested more of your time, effort, and love into a person that's not meant for you.
    There IS someone meant for just YOU... and now you're back on the search for him. There's is someone out there that will make you happy for the rest of your life (and that's a long time). You should be someone happy to know that you're now one-day closer to finding that person. Had you continued on with the other fella, it's one more day you'd be separating yourself from the one truly made for you.
    So although this is certainly a bad-feeling... you can have total faith that someday you will actually be glad this happened. It's something you probably can't and won't believe right now... but some day soon, you're going to remember is comment and think... wow... that was so right!
    Good luck... and you will gain something significantly more than you lost from this!

Most Helpful Girl

• shame hun that's really sad
    im so sorry. how long were you two been together?
    I know its hard, but if its not meant to be Its no meant to be.. what I suggest you do is keep yourself occupied. get a hobby, spend time with your friends, just keep your mind busy.
    cry about it , pain demands to be felt. eventually things will get easier hun.
    you will eventually find someone who will make you their world and will treat you with respect.