How to get the girl I love back into my arms. This girl fell for me so hard and I fell for her like I never have before?

My girlfriend and I started dating on October 19 2013, after she asked me out. She said she fell for me the moment she saw me and never had that feeling before. She talked about kids and marriage with me and even told her mom that I am husband material for her. She loved me more than anything. In December 2013 we broke up for about 1-2 weeks and got back together and everything was going great again. Throughout the relationship she would get mad at me for not telling what was on my mind.. We still had tons of fun with eachother and still couldnt get enough of each other. I became really comfortable in the relationship which caused me to take her for granted and not try as much as i should of been doing. She would get stressed out so much trying to make me happy all the time cause she thought she didn't make me happy anymore because i would start to get in salty moods more often because i was jealous more and afraid to lose her. She broke up with me on Tuesday October 7th 2014 saying she wasent happy anymore and i wasent for her anymore. She texted me on wednsday and Thursday and Friday to meet up to give out stuff back but we never met up. On Saturday she texted me saying to have a great Thanksgiving and wish she could of saw me before the weekend and said that she loves me with all her heart. On Sunday night she texted me some more saying she needs to see me and she's in so much pain and she doesn't know what to do and ended up talking on the phone about what was wrong. Finally yesterday on Monday October 13 she met up. We talked about the problems that we had, i told her I've never thought about a relationship so much and i know i did a lot of things wrong. Before she left she hugged me so tightly and kissed me on the cheek and then i went in her kissed her lips and we stood there for a few minutes just holding each other so tightly and kissing and she said she loves me so much and i said i love you more, and now im here, confused and wondering what to do

32

Most Helpful Girl

• It's obvious you both care deeply about each other. If your problems are ones that can be solved, for ex. Someone is always late, or mood swings, that can be worked out. If you have bigger issues, such as trust, or one of you doesn't want the same future, then it might be best to let it go. I do know that relationships like that when you feel so strong and deeply connected to someone, don't come around very often in life. Good luck!

• The problem was that i lacked confidence and communication, she straight out told me about 5 days after we broke up. When we met up i told her I've thought about our relationship more than other relationship I've ever been in, and knew what i was doing wrong. I'm scared though because she said she's been disappointed to many times in the past, and doesn't know if she should follow her heart or her mind.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is done and adamant about moving on, then there is little you can do to win her back. However, I'm assuming she is conflicted about the relationship, the breakup, and what the future potentially holds, as you are. For this, I suggest you give her a few days of space and contact her after to make your pitch to be with her, without pressuring her of course. Expect some resistance of course, and be patient.

• Ya i'm currently giving her time to herself, im just extremely scared, this girl is the girl of my dreams we are literally a perfect match for eachother. We like all the same things, were competitive against each other. She told me last week that she loves me with all her heart and her heart is only for me. She broke down in front of her family crying because of what has happened and the pain she is in. I've had a lot of bad relationships but she made this one great, I've never seen a girl love a guy so much in my life

• Then do right by her. Period. Good luck, man.