Tomorrow is my birthday but no one did remember it?

Today I did end my friendship with my dude for 2 years :3 Oh yeah in the same time it's my 26 birthday but no one did remember it..

Updates:
It was a trick -____- they all was waiting Midnight to say happy birthday to me -_____- you was right :P I didn't get a surprise party but they said happy birthday to me in Midnight -____- @lifes_curve_ball

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Happy bday!!

We on gag had no idea lol.

And don't feel bad, if it's tomorrow then they still got another day to remember it or show you that they remembered it.

Back in high school a bunch of us acted all day like we forgot a friend's bday and it pissed him off to no extent then we dragged him to his surprise party all pissed off later that day. He was shocked cause usually he'd figure out something was up on the way to the party at least but not on that day. So who knows maybe they're doing something like this with you?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Who gives a shit about birthdays anyway. It's just another day, you haven't really accomplished anything. Every person you see will have a birthday in less than 365 days. Not really sure why people make a big deal over it

1|1
    0|0
  • I haven't celebrated my birthday for more than 10 years now. Its just another day. I don't even get mad or anything if my best friends forget my birthday. I don't care.

1|0
    0|0
  • tomorrow is your birthday and no one remembered?

don't they have another 24hrs before you determine they haven't remembered?

0|0
    0|0
  • HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! I hope you have a grrat day!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • ill remember it and ill tell you happy birthday:)

0|0
    0|0
  • birthday isn't big deal, but being happy is

0|0
    0|0
  • Dang thats sucks , anyhoo happy birthday

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Happy Birthday! I'm Libra too. Don't get upset if they don't remember, sometimes people are too busy to remember even their own birthdays.

It's time start a new chapter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy Birthday. And have a blast. :D. And don't feel bad if they don't remember.

0|0
    0|0
  • my boyfriend didn't remember my birthday yesterday and i can't stop crying i don't know what to do

0|0
    0|0
    • :'( Just forget it and try to move on I know how it's hard when you remember each one BD but no one remember yours :'(

• its really hard and disappointing

• Happy Birthday :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Happy Birthday <3

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes