Tomorrow is my birthday but no one did remember it?

Today I did end my friendship with my dude for 2 years :3 Oh yeah in the same time it's my 26 birthday but no one did remember it..

It was a trick -____- they all was waiting Midnight to say happy birthday to me -_____- you was right :P I didn't get a surprise party but they said happy birthday to me in Midnight -____- @lifes_curve_ball

58

Most Helpful Guy

• Happy bday!!

We on gag had no idea lol.

And don't feel bad, if it's tomorrow then they still got another day to remember it or show you that they remembered it.

Back in high school a bunch of us acted all day like we forgot a friend's bday and it pissed him off to no extent then we dragged him to his surprise party all pissed off later that day. He was shocked cause usually he'd figure out something was up on the way to the party at least but not on that day. So who knows maybe they're doing something like this with you?