I am meeting up my ex-girlfriend tommorow?

Hi, i will try to be short. Me and my girlfriend i am 20 she is 22, broke up 1 week ago.. after we broke up she said that she would rather see if we are on some kind of "pause" for some time so she sees what she wants ( we had some argue issues in relationship that's why we broke up "pause"). so today i asked her if she realy love me, tell me the truth if you were with somebody else.. then she replied that she was with 3 guyz (making out) and that she cried when she was doing that so it would ease the pain. My question is, is it worth to even try to make this relationship work (we were together 2 years) after i heard that she was with 3 guyz i felt completly numb, crying.. i have never experienced so much pain.. She also said that she regret doing that and if we didn't break up she wouldn't do it.

my quick question. Can this relationship even work? i know i did a lot of mistakes (thats why we breakup) and i was also trying to fix them but it was just to hard to change everything or every mistake in just months.

UP: today we were talking on meeting up so converstaion escalated and so it came to that question if she has been with somebody else

i still really love her and apparently she does to
It is over guyz.. tommorow in morning she replyed that there is no point in meeting.. i then wrote her goodbye sms and she cried.. and said that she cares for me but that we are not in love anymore.. So it is over. I never sufered so much as i am now

12

Most Helpful Guy

• In 1 week she hooked up with 3 dif guys? Wow. If I were you I'd cut all contact with this girl. If she really--and I mean really--cared about you she wouldn't have asked for a pause in the first place, but even if you give her a pass on that there is no way I would be ok with her hooking up with 3 guys just days after this "pause". It's not that I don't believe in second chances but if you took her back these instances with other guys would always be in the back of your mind. I hear you that you love her, but I don't know how you could say she loves you--nobody that's ever been in love with someone else would ask for a pause and hook up with 3 dudes.

• yeah i see your point, she told me that she cried and she did that because she was so hurt and was trying to get ower with things in that kind of way.