I broke up with my Girlfriend and I'm regretting it?

Okay, so me and my girlfriend broke up a couple of weeks ago, I feel that I made a massive mistake in this because it wasn't based off of not having feelings for her anymore. It was due to distance. I've tried to fight for her and win her back, but everything I've tried has either backfired or failed completely. What do I do?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Why did you break up with her in the first place. Just because of the looks? GROW UP? She's treated you fine and you dumped her because she's not looking the best? This has happened to me before and it's the worst! You should think about what you've done. I'm not suprised if she dosen't come running back.

• I never once said that it was because of looks, read the question.

• when did I say I lost interest? READ THE QUESTION.

• Due to distance you got rid of her for that?

Most Helpful Guy

• Girls can be pretty sadistic when it comes to stuff like this, she probably still has feelings for you but depending on how you broke it off with her she could be thinking with her brain instead of her heart.

If that is the case you basically have to make her heart over power her brain. Don't try and contact her too much, send her flowers to her house or work, maybe send cute messages for her to wake up to and smile too. Honestly the best way too do it, is do stuff that all your mates would think your gay if they knew you were doing it.