When you break up with someone, do you get rid of their photos on your fb profile?

If you do get rid of them. How long does it take you to get rid of them? Does having photos of your ex on fb mean you have feelings for them?

Thank you

15

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the situation of what caused the breakup. With my situation, I wiped all memories of her for the time being. She also went way too far for a civil breakup. I always back them up onto an external hard drive though. I definitely still have feelings for my ex, no doubt.