When you break up with someone, do you get rid of their photos on your fb profile?

If you do get rid of them. How long does it take you to get rid of them? Does having photos of your ex on fb mean you have feelings for them?

Thank you

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on the situation of what caused the breakup. With my situation, I wiped all memories of her for the time being. She also went way too far for a civil breakup. I always back them up onto an external hard drive though. I definitely still have feelings for my ex, no doubt.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• When I broke up with my ex, I didn't feel like doing that was necessary at all. The older pictures of us represented a time in my life that had it's good moments too. Why should I delete that?

1|0
    0|0
  • no.. it doesn't mean you got feeling.. and if you feel bad about the photos you can always untag/delete them from your profile.. about time, it depends on person that how fast can you move on in life or how much does that person has impact on your life even after the breakup.. i think you should be social and do things you like.. go ahead and live life.. you get it only once.. can't afford to waste it for a person who isn't meant for you and not worth your time.. stay calm and happy.. enjoy life.. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I blocked her on everything and deleted everything of her existence off my profiles and computer files.

0|0
    0|0
  • I did. I also blocked her on everything.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• No... it means you have a past with them and some people like their past and great old memories. Then you have others that delete and erase every memory they ever had with that someone. It just depends on the person:)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes