What would you do if your ex came back and asked for another chance?

So she broke it off about 9 days ago, in the six months we have dated she has broken up or "needed a break" several times. I have taken her back every time right away when she comes back to me.

This time I said in an email that I would not be contacting her and the door is open if she wants to talk.

I cannot continue to accept her behavior. Like the silent game, talking rudely to me, etc... we are 46 and 48 and I will not accept this from anyone, do not have the time or energy for it.

so, this time when she reaches out, and I know she will cause she always does. I have to do something different. I have some ideas, but what would you do. I love her dearly and see a future with her. But to take her back again so easily does not work.

advice/ideas please

33

Most Helpful Girl

• In my opinion what you need to do is to talk to her. That way you can both talk to each other on why you have both been having doubts with one another.
    It's unfair on you to have to put up with someone who you care about just mocking you and being rude and those kind of things.
    My suggestion is to take her to the park and just talk to her and see if you guys can work something out, if you can see a future with her then it's worth going for, but you need to set things straight before you start you steps with her.
    Hope this helps. :)

• would love to... but she is doing her little "silent treatment" game and will not reply. I know good enough not to blow up her phone and beg her to speak to me. She will call/text soon.

• I see well I hope everything turns out okay :)

Most Helpful Guy

• If she is disrespectful towards me and always rude, and with her going off the relationship and coming back, I would stay away from her and never talk to her again. It seems she has some issues.
    Avoid the drama, brother, and go find a real lady that deserves you.

• she doesn't always sling her "low blows' just when her emotions get out of control... women are emotional, i get that. But it has become increasingly EASIER to move on and yes you are right. I am a great guy and I deserve a lady that will treat me well...