My ex-boyfriend bullies me?

So, I went out with this guy for a few months. I wasn't very comfortable with him. He was very clingy and over attached. When I tried to call it quits, he would threaten suicide or he would harass me to get me to get back together with him. When he finally let me break off the relationship, he would get his other friends to call me names and send me death threats. It has caused me a lot of emotional trauma, and I'm scared to tell anybody. Does anyone have any tips to help me cope with this? It's very hard, and I didn't mean to hurt him...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• this guy looks mentally unstable and retarded.. you will need help of the cops but first inform your parents about this guy and let them know everything from scratch upto till date and every incident you've landed to because of this insane person.. they will be of great help and would lead you in secure situation.. always take help of parents when you're in wrong situations, they are the only one who would fight the world for you..

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Ignoring him is the best advice. However, be cautious. There are those who are mentally unstable who get even more dangerous when ignored. Keep any e-mails or other media he sends to you (or his buddies). You may need them to present to a judge, the police or all of the above. This will all serve as evidence.

1|0
    0|0
  • Ignore him. Coming from a guy myself, this guy sounds like an insecure, desperate wee jerk. He has no right to control you whatsoever. Don't feel bad about it, you did the right thing. If he's sending you death threats then you really need to tell someone about this like a parent, close friend or perhaps the police... I think you should stick with your friends for a while and hopefully he'll get over you someday. Stick with your friends and be happy, cut all communication with him.

And be happy. :)

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Sending someone death threats is a serious thing. Report him and his friends to the police for harassment and for threatening you.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes