My ex-boyfriend bullies me?

So, I went out with this guy for a few months. I wasn't very comfortable with him. He was very clingy and over attached. When I tried to call it quits, he would threaten suicide or he would harass me to get me to get back together with him. When he finally let me break off the relationship, he would get his other friends to call me names and send me death threats. It has caused me a lot of emotional trauma, and I'm scared to tell anybody. Does anyone have any tips to help me cope with this? It's very hard, and I didn't mean to hurt him...

13

Most Helpful Guy

• this guy looks mentally unstable and retarded.. you will need help of the cops but first inform your parents about this guy and let them know everything from scratch upto till date and every incident you've landed to because of this insane person.. they will be of great help and would lead you in secure situation.. always take help of parents when you're in wrong situations, they are the only one who would fight the world for you..