Ex who broke up with me wants me back after 9 months?

he broke up with me because we would fight a lot about little things and i was heart broken and now out of nowhere he wants to get back and he's very close to this girl i dont like and I don't know if i can deal with another heart break if i get back with him, I don't know if he really did miss me i mean it took him 9 months? how can i know if his honest or just wants me back because he's lonely or he couldnt get with someone else? i dont wanna be played like a fool.

12

Most Helpful Girl

• He's going to play you trust me I had an ex that broke up with me out of the blue 7 months ago when in January he was the one that said he loved me and hugged me tight and wanted me back. A lot of times they don't actually love you when they come back they just love the benefits of having you. If you don't want your heart broken then please go with your gut. Because if I could go back in time to the day he and I were in the hallway alone and he said he loved me and hugged me tight I would've said please let me go and I would stuck up for myself. My ex led me on and then out of the blue broke up with me. I blame myself for not going with my gut, I ended up getting hurt and my heart was broken for quite sometime but I had to give myself time to heal. He's going to play you or he's going to led you, my ex is a player he likes to flirt with multiple girls, and wants a relationship but is to afraid to commit. He will only string you along if you take him back. My ex and I argued a lot, and I put in all the work in our relationship yet he treated me like dirt. It took my ex 5 months to realize what he lost. Don't do it, I would hate for you to get hurt like I did. If he asked you to come back to him just keep walking or stand up for yourself and tell him why you don't like how he treated you etc. 9 months just to realize what he lost and what he's not getting back. Don't ever go back to an ex because you'll just end up second guessing yourself and you'll end up getting hurt as well. I learned a lot from my break up with my ex. Just move on with your life and find someone better trust me you don't' deserve a player or a guy that mistreats you or uses you. I took me a while to realize that my ex didn't deserve me.

What Guys Said 2

• it is always better to not get along with people you couldn't work out or with whom you weren't happy.. things might turn to be the same as before in some cases.. and moreover i think either it isn't working out with any other girl so he wants to get back with you just coz he wants someone to be there or he is just fooling around.. stay away, that's the only solution i think..

• He's already playing you. Find a new guy - a nice one who won't jerk you around.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!