Broke up 2 days ago and ex wants to collect his things at my house?

Broke up 2 says ago and ex boyfriend is already asking if he could come and get his stuff back. Is it completely over? I'm in no contact at the moment hoping to get him back. What should I do?
So he texted me again today to say that he's sorry for being so horrible to me and just letting me know he feels really bad about it. What does he want?

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, if he is going through this phase, then you should just put all his items outside for him to pick them up. He is not interested in you anymore, he is trying to make you beg him, or wants some time to think and later call you. Meanwhile, you can relax even more, so enjoy.

• Thank you for responding.

We broke up 2 months ago and he didn't ask for his stuff back. We got back together 2 weeks later and everything became much better. He claimed that he's breaking up with me this time because he has to move interstate next year for his studies and won't be able to maintain a relationship. I have a feeling he wants to cut ties ASAP because he knows he'll end up missing me again like last time. I don't want to give his stuff back :(

• I do not believe he felt extremely pressured by you, but he has made his decision. All that matters is what you want to do.

• I want the truth. Everything was going so well then he just suddenly changed. He was the one that convinced me that we would be fine and would be able to work something out. Then one night last week when I wasn't with him he started acting distant. Before that, we spent 4 nights in a row together including the weekend and he told me that we'd be fine. I just don't understand how everything could change in just one night.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's hurt and trying to get over it quickly. But wants ya still home girl

• I've been trying to convince myself this is what he's thinking. I'm not going to bin his things but I just don't want to give him back his things yet. Is it alright if I return them once I've completely moved on? He's always told me that he's never had such strong feelings for anyone and that he just feels right with me. I understand that his studies next year would be his priority at this stage of his life, but I just don't understand why he wouldn't even want to try it out and see what happens between us.