How to handle harassing ex?

I just broke up with my ex and we unfortunately still live together until I get my new appartment.
In the beginning it seemed going ok, but things have turned ugly.
In the beginning he still wanted sex and we made it clear its non-meaningful.(he actually just did it, when I showered, although I said, I don't think its a good idea).
Then the other night, we discussed and he told me all the things he doesn't like about my body and said he was actually not attracted to me in the beginning, but "learned to get over it". I felt really bad when he said that and told him, I don't want sex anymore. Now he doesn't accept a no, he is trying to touch me sexually and forces himself upon me, trying to have sex.
He even followed me, when I went to pee, and only stopped, when I started crying. I am actually really scared of him now. He doesn't get, that its over and talks about "our future"..
I don't know what else to do, and I feel so ashamed and disgusted... Please tell me, that his behavior is not respectful and not normal..

Thank you guys for your helpful answers. I know I did a mistake with the sex, I think I was just too scared to say no, when he inititated. I now live at a friends place until I move.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• It's somewhat normal. Most ex (in case of Men) don't realize when somethings is over and if they are already a jerk it comes out even more so when you dump them. You need to get out of their ASAP and made a brutal mistake having non-meaningful sex with someone who doesn't understand what that means. Stay with your parents or a friend even if it's just the couch.