Any ideas on what's going through her mind?

So me and my ex broke up a month ago and haven't spoken since as we agreed to give each other space but we wish to remain friends as we have dated for 18 months and been best friends for 5 years.

So everything was going perfect up until about 2 months ago where we had a talk and she say she was worried about the future, she was worried that we would end up breaking up in 5 or 10 years and we would hate each other... But after the conversation we carried on as normal and were still happy (both admitted that) even up to just a week before we broke up she stayed over at mine and we fell asleep cuddling and in the morning she was telling me how perfect it was and we were planning to do new things and cooked diner together and were really loved up...

A week after that we brake up and her reasons are that she needs space and doesn't know if she wants a relationship anymore but that her feelings for me haven't changed and when she's with me she forgets about everything else... This is proven by the fact that after we broke up we still hung out and got pizza together whilst holding hands and still kissing...

Which I believe indicates she's still in love with me/attracted to me and we were both laughing so much that it wasn't like it was awkward?

So guys and girls could anyone give me an insight into what she is thinking? And maybe how to see if we still have a chance?

Thanks in advance

P. s. I could waffle on for hours with the many many many examples of up to only a week before we broke up of her saying how much she loved me and sending really really cute texts and wanting to be alone with me and hang out even if she was going out if get way? And we hadn't been arguing recently or did anything to anger each other?

20