Do you or have you ever self sabotaged a relationship?

Just curious what people think of this because of a recent question I read. I know I've personally done it but that's because I didn't know how to break up with the guy.
  • Yes I have.
  • No I haven't.

01

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh so many times... so... so... so many times... sometimes intentional and a few of the times.. unintentional. Both sexes tend to do it... girls are just better at covering it up.

• Why do you think we do it? :P I know for me it's because something wasn't right in the relationship.

• I do it intentionally because I don't know how to break up with them and I found someone else... but unintentionally, the relationship was too good and I wasn't ready to commit.
      I think we do it for different reasons... but those two I mentioned above are like the two most common