My ex wants to take it slow?

My ex and I were together for 3 months. He broke up with me because things were moving too fast, which I agreed. I just didn't know how to stop it because it wasn't only me. Two days later he apologizes and tells me he wants to take things slow. I'm just curious. How slow does this mean? I really don't want to ask him. Neither of us are the type to jump back into bed with eachother or anyone else, but how long before he takes me out again?

Also we really only text a few times a week.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• you have to ask him he told you he wants to take it slow you agree now you want to know how slow he wants to take things. I'll be the first to tell you i'm not psychic no one is so i can't tell you what he is thinking and you can't figure it out by trying to read his mind. So all you can do is ask him how slow he would like to take things. remember relationships are about communication which means ask his opinion then give your opinion and if they conflict find the middle ground where both you and him can be satisfied that's how you solve issues in a relationship. That's all you have to do is ask him and talk about them and both of you together come up with a solution you can both be happy with. i hope my words have helped you and that they can be understood i wish you luck in what ever comes and in your relationship.

Most Helpful Girl

• Easy, he just didn't want to be with you anymore. See, it would make more sense if he didn't break up with u but wanted to take it down a notch. Okay, that's doable. But to break up and ask to take things slow? I think that's a shitty cop out and you should tell him no. If he wants to break up, then you're breaking up, no in-betweens.