Guys, leave the ego aside when answering this question and be honest!!! Hold no shame back!

SCENERIO - you had an ex that during and after the relationship SHE WAS ALWAYS AT YOUR BECK AND CALL, loved you and chased you ( fed your ego ) so she stop all the chasing now you are curious and u text her BOOM she replies your ego has been fed so u ignore her again and this keeps happening till she gets tired of you holding her hope of being with you over her head... she stops replying so u start saying " u forgot about me".. bla bla NO response ( you are panicking now because your ego is hungry and she isn't feeding it ) and THEN u find a pic of her with her new guy online looking happy as ever now would this bother you? how would you feel as a guy

113

Most Helpful Guy

• I know it probably goes against the question, but I honestly can't see myself ever getting into that situation. I have an ego, sure, but it's fueled more by self confidence than outside stimulus such as this.

I wouldn't keep her on a "leash" just to feed my ego. Once the relationship is over, I'd let her go. If we broke up, there would obviously have been a reason, and when she found somebody new, I would be happy for her, in an offhand kind of a way. Like, "Oh, she's with somebody else, cool. Now to finish whatever I'm doing."

Any man who behaves such as in your example is very insecure and childish, in my opinion. I apologize if that's not the answer you're looking for, but it's how I feel.

• no this is great input it puts a secure thought and confirms more that I am not the only one thinking he is an insecure childish bastard

What Guys Said 12

• If I was the colossal douche described, I'd already be nuts deep in some new bimbo before I'd seen the pic of previous girl with new guy online.

• hahah I know he is a douche! thing is I moved on fairly quickly, he doesn't know that yet he thinks I am mopping for him which I am not! just dnt get the push and pull games saying he is down and won't reply thinking I was going to chase him HA

• You have a understanding of how the ego works. In most men the ego thrives on attention and his entire selfworth may be attached to how he had someone at his beck and call. In his ego he also told his friends and bragged about your need for him to his friends.

You can make it hurt by dropping little bombs about how much better your new guy is. You may even send him a thank you note and explain how without him you never would have known how a real man treats a woman.

If you want to know more about the ego, try and understand the 'pain body".

• Douche or not. No one gives a fuck. anything a guy does after break up is just extra. Now he just need to scratch you off the "single exes" list. That's all

• I do not behave like this ever it's very child like

• he is very childish and wants EVERYTHING to revolve around him

• Not at all. If I'm doing that to a girl, I'm just keeping her around for my amusement. Once she's gone, her replacement (s) are already lined up.

• well ok.. he isn't one to have many lined up he is a very cold person, and from what I see he hasn't found someone.. that he keeps texting me.. so I think itll bother him, he isn't outgoing like most guys

• So your whole point is to do some dumb revenge thing?

• no... I took a photo with my new bf and sent it to a family member of mine and she posted the photo, unbeknownst to me. and theyre friends online..

• I would be glad she found some guy that can make her more happy than I could.
    I don't have a ego

• see now that's nice :)

• I see you are seeking shit. I don't want a pity party girl, neither a prize for who I am ;)

the guy you mentioned wouldn't feel a shit and the girl should not get another guy for that reason, that is just a jerk move

• I would think, well I did not handle that very well and now I lost her.
    Once a new guy show up it's a lost cause. To chase her would be 'needy'.

• Who broke up with who? And why? The answer to these questions will help say if he will be bother by the picture. If it was he that broke up then he will be less bothered.

• If a guy has ego prob than he would bother about it n also message her ex some rubbish text.
    If no ego than he regret about why he left that lovely I girl.
    N I m of that kinda guy without ego

• I wouldn't waste my time or her time for a simple ego boost. That's just childish..

• That doesn't feed my ego. It's just annoying. I wouldn't find a picture of her online, because I wouldn't care enough to look for one to begin with.

• If he's using you, then no, he wouldn't care... he's only using you

What Girls Said 1

• This guy you're describing sounds like a douche, so in all honesty he probably wouldn't care so don't waste your time.