Can such a marriage work?

I have a husband who used to frequently visit 4 massage girls for hand jobs and baths and now I found couple of men that come to my house every couple of days when my husband is working late. I believe he didn't stop and I am just tired of spending my energy on his problems. I have my own men that I can satisfy, I have sex with husband once a week but I don't put much effort into the seX.

Those guys are amazing and I want to keep it like that. I currently have 4 men that I meet and I feel no guilt. How do I get more men to come visit our house for sex withour my husband knowing?

35

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, this is so outrageous, oh my god, how can you live with yourself, *generic catty insults*.

Do you want a prize for this post?