Can such a marriage work?

I have a husband who used to frequently visit 4 massage girls for hand jobs and baths and now I found couple of men that come to my house every couple of days when my husband is working late. I believe he didn't stop and I am just tired of spending my energy on his problems. I have my own men that I can satisfy, I have sex with husband once a week but I don't put much effort into the seX.

Those guys are amazing and I want to keep it like that. I currently have 4 men that I meet and I feel no guilt. How do I get more men to come visit our house for sex withour my husband knowing?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, this is so outrageous, oh my god, how can you live with yourself, *generic catty insults*.

Do you want a prize for this post?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• It's all going to end in tears.

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol why not just end it with your husband?

0|0
    0|0
  • It wouldn't work for me.

0|0
    0|0
    • It works for me though.

• Show All
    • I wanted to feel northy

• Feel northy? huh?

• So basically you're leading a cheating life, great girl he's got there

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• @vekin Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

0|0
    0|0
  • You both have to let each other go find someone who is worth being with for just them someone who I doesn't make you feel like you need more men on the side. It would destroy me if my husband cheated but I would be out the door the second I found out he says he would forgive me if I cheated once but any more than that and he would leave he also says he would be devestated if I cheated I love him and can't imagine doing anything to hurt him and he's the same.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes