I thought it was a booty call until?

Ok, so my husband and I have been married 7 years. We got into an argument and he left. At first he called me everyday. Then he came over and said he had met someone a week after he left. I was devastated, but I accepted it and started to move on. It's been about 6 weeks since the split and I was proud of myself. Got a new job, started dating a little, etc. Thought I was doing good. Then our daughter calls him and wants him to come over, so he does (he spoils her endlessly). I find out that the new girlfriend lives two hours away and all they do is text. Well, he ends up spending the night and, yes, we bumped uglies. At first, I wasn't phased cause I figured he was just needing to relieve some "tension" since he hadn't been able to see his girlfriend. Well, much to my amazement, I found out he had just went and seen her 2 days before. How I found this out was by accident/on purpose. He got a text message (he was asleep) and my bad self read it. The girl talked endlessly how great he is in bed and that she couldn't wait til next time. Then, I notice she had been texting and calling him since he'd seen her and he had not responded to her at all. So, what does this mean? Were we both booty calls or does he want her or me or what? And yes, we call and text on a regular basis still. I'm really confused here. Just wanting some insight please and thank you.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• You are his wife. Next time he is sleeping at your house and the phone rings or she text, tell her not to call your husband again and hang up.

You have legal rights to him still. It is not wrong to disrupt your husbands party with another woman, he is still cheating and you are permitting it. By letting his new girl know that you are in the picture will end what could be his holy position he is displaying to her. You should be nice to her because she may very well be the person in his life and you will appreciate her making sure he is not late on his child support payments.

• See, I've tried explaining all of this to him. I've tried to make him understand that legally, I've still got him by the balls. I've even threatened to call the girlfriend and tell her that he's still married to me. His response was "go ahead, I don't care what you tell her." Wtf? I also explained to him that adultery is a felony in our state and I could have them both arrested. And quite frankly, the only reason I haven't is because there's children involved. He seemed a little nervous about that. Lol. I love the guy and I don't want that, but it may be what it takes. Also, everytime I mention divorce, he starts playing nicey-nice and then changes the subject. What does that mean?

Most Helpful Girl

• He most likely wants you... but is saying his got a gf to see how you will respond..
    he most likely is just as upset about the break as you are.

• Thanks for your opinion. I've got A LOT of mixed emotions about this. Blah! Lol

• It's understandable. It is a confusing time.