Ex acting like we don't know each other?

Ok so me and my ex broke up about 3 years ago as he was going to uni, he got a girlfriend and hurt by this I blocked him on everything and deleted him out of my life as I didn't think it was far on his girlfriend that he was still talking to me. he has now finished uni and works behind a pharmacy counter... I went up to him having now although I still like him I've moved on, I asked him for a few items from behind the counter and was going to ask him how he was etc being friendly. .. but I got nothing but a cold death stare and spoken to in a tone that was rude... I was getting the feeling that he did not want to talk to me and he was acting like we had never known each other. This hurt because I have never done anything to him xx

I deleted him out of my life so that I could get over him... but this is years later now... surely he could be polite enough to serve me like I am just a customer

02