Is it bad to have sex with an ex for fun?

My ex and I broke up a couple of weeks ago and right now we're just good friends. I've moved on and so has he. Just recently he proposed that we still have sex and I agreed cause I thought it would be fun. Now I'm not so sure... is this seen as slutty? I'm worried that it may affect my future relationships? How would you guys react if your current partner slept with their ex after they broke up?
I've done this before with another ex and I ended the fuck buddy thing because well I wasn't having fun anymore and I thought it would be best if i moved on and did something better.

36

Most Helpful Girl

• No, Not "Slutty," but more like "Slick a a wet dick" on his end, alurvelikedis. And with an "EX" that marks his Own X in your soft spot, More times And----Often---- they find Motive and if given Opportunity to want you not only back in their life, back between the sheets but with no ties Just------The fuck buddy thing.
    Don't let him have the upper hand like the Ghost of yesterday had. You saw what happened Then and if you let history repeat itself with this sly fox, it will turn into another train wreck just waiting to happen, with you riding on his caboose and in the End------I wasn't having any fun anymore.
    Yes, move on. You deserve more than with this lamb chop in sheep's clothing. Let this be a lesson you learned from the past problem child and another one I will add to the flock Is: There is never any guarantee that it would ever go back in time to the 'Way we were' because why would just Any "EX" want to buy the cow when they can get the milk free, as they say? That, my princess, should Not have to be your slogan with him.
    Many times they are there for the ride, no strings attached Nor being hooked at the hip. They feel free as a bird to do with you what they want, when they want and 'Move on' themselves However long it might take them, should they decide to just take off in the sunset someday.
    Good luck. xx

Let him know you're not Into this scene and that you Are far better than being any man's moo c
    You deserve

• Oh, sorry the ending I was going to put in but by accident wasn't deleted, but you get my drift, sweetie..:)) xx

• thank you! i get what you mean :)

• You're welcome, sweetie, I know you will do the right thing with him.

What Guys Said 6

• It won't end well.

One of y'all will develop feelings again, try to reconcile and it won't work.

Done it before, but not with full on sex. Never works out.

• why should it be bad?

• Just as long as your okay with the fact that he is hitting some other chicks too. Right now your the best he's got and as soon as he finds one better he will drop ya. And Your a slut. Not that I hate you for it. js

• Yep that's a bit slutty. Nothing wrong with being a slut though.

• No sex is just sex we all have sex go for it. he a friend too so go for it why not. me and my female friends are always haveing sex it's no harm

• My fear is the opposite: you could end up getting caught up emotionally once again. Good sex does cause a connect... do you want that?

• I don't but I know it's not going to work out again and plus he's leaving to go work overseas soon so things will definitely work out.

What Girls Said 2

• Well, depends on you. There are people who likes casual sex. I think it's immoral, but it's their choice.

• It's a good thing that you still have doubts about fucking your ex.. If I were you.. I would ended the fuck buddy thing ASAP... Dude -.- fuck with your ex? Are you out of your mind? Big mistake dude... Trust me it'll ruin your future relationships one day.. And by the way it's kind of slutty