I don't know how to get over a guy? Help?

It's been a year since we broke up and I can't seem to get over him. I haven't reached out to him and neither has he. Well the reason why I broke up with him was because he cheated on me and I took him back; however, after that we started having so many issues. So, I broke it off.

I knew it was for the best, but why do I have so much resentment I just want to ask him why did he play with me. I know he's moved on and it hurts to know that I was nothing to him. He's a big flirt and the bad boy type. While I've never partied or touched alcohol. I only focus on school & work.

Anyway, I sent him a friend request on FB he accepted me & I just feel like telling him how I feel. I miss him so much, but I need closure. That's it. I realize it's not a good idea. I don't know how to get over this guy?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Then talk to him. Don't hold back. Whatever your thinking and feeling say it. Express it. Be able to look back and say I did my best. Embrace what he did and look back and learn from it. But at the same don't disrespect yourself by trying to get his attention all the time or go back with him. He cheated on you. No girls should be treated that way. Also there's a chance you might not get closure and you have to accept that. It's not easy. Say what you want but know when to just let go. Its over