Is she ignoring me completely and moving on or is she doing it to not hurt me?

hi so my ex completely shut me off her life or it seems like that its just been a week since i dont talk to her last time i send her a message over Facebook messenger she saw it but never reply she's been in a relationship with this guy that she knew and they're been 3 months in a relationship she broke me up 4 months ago and i knew this guy was courting her cause he invited her to go out when we were on the relationship and she went with this guy she thought was her friend as she told me and i trusted her and believed her turs out a cuple of weeks after she broke up with me started to date this guy ( that she told me was her friend) and the guy is going to another country in like half a year im devastated i miss her and want her back but its like i don't exist for her she dosnt put a lot of photos on fb i haven't seen anny kissing photo yet and she kept our old photos and when i post something she like it buts dosnt talk to me i know she felt really bad because she broke with me and she told me ahe cared for me and all but dosnt even talk to me i get alogn with her familly and they hate the fact that she's dating this new dude, im not ans **** in the relationship but i thought she left me because the relationship startet to get a little cold and distant ( she almost left me once wen we were 2 years for a nasty guy that only talke sweet to her just to get her in bed) she didn't seem to know his intentions but she then realized and stayed with me but this time she left our 5 year relationship like it was nothing all those promises of getting married and kids and lived together all that lost im 22 and she's 21 dont tell me to move on I've been trying for a while but i still love her and want her and i dont know what to do

01

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I JUST DON’T WANNA TALK ABOUT MY LIFE BUT I HAVE FOLLOWED MOST OF THESE CRAPS AND GOT USED. I EVEN SEE SOME OF THEM REWRITING WHAT I WROTE ON THE NET.
    MOST OF THESE PEOPLE TELLING YOU FAKE TESTIMONIES AND FOR YOU TO BEWARE OF THIS AND BEWARE OF THAT ARE BUNCH OF CRAPS AND SCAMS.
    THE ONLY MAN YOU CAN ACTUALLY TRUST ON SPELL IS DR MALAIKA HIS EMAIL IS odogwumalaika@gmail. com, I WOULD HAVE BROUGHT HIM RIGHT HERE IN THE STATES IF POSSIBLE.
    HE DID A WHOLE LOT OF THINGS WHICH I WON’T REALLY MENTION HERE BUT THE MOST OF WHAT HE DID FOR ME WAS HELP ME OUT OF CANCER
    AND ALSO HELPED ME GOT BACK MY JOB AND MY MARRIAGE. HE IS GREAT AND I MET HIM OVER THE INTERNET JUST AS EVERY OTHER PERSON HAS TESTIFIED
    BUT HE IS ACTUALLY REAL AND A VERY GOOD SPELL CASTER. I’M STILL VERY MUCH INDEBTED TO DR MALAIKA FOR SAVING MY LIFE
    AND MY MARRIAGE. I WANT TO LET YA ALL KNOW THAT YOU DON’T HAVE TO TRY ANYBODY ELSE EXCEPT THIS DUDE.
    HIS EMAIL CONTACT IS odogwumalaika@gmail. com THE MOBILE IS +2348097302201

• I am going to tell you anyway as it seems that you need to hear it, "Move on!". She is your ex. What she does or does not do is really no concern of you anymore. Your young, relationships will come and go. Promises of marriage and children at your young age in these times is kind of fast, early. Best of luck to you. Also, the more you show that you care or are bothered the more they will do it to get under your skin.