Friend is talking to my ex!

To keep a long story short, I told my friend how me and my ex broke up. He asked who she was, I showed him. He's been messaging her ever since. I told him to stop. He said he did, but I grabbed his phone a day later to see if he really stopped, but he's just flirting with her hard. Its pissing me off to the fullest. I'm now to the point where I feel like I'm not going to be his friend anymore. Its not because I'm jealous or anything. I just feel mad disrespected, especially after I told him not too. You DO NOT EVER talk to your friends ex unless they tell you you can! My question is am I right for ending our friendship because of it. he's my boy but at the same time its like he don't give a fuck about how I feel so its like a big fuck you to my face.

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes you are right in ending your friendship with him. Its okay to feel a bit of animosity towards him and your ex conversing. Just remember wasted goods are never profitable that goes for your ex friend and your ex girl

What Girls Said 2

• You were perfectly fine but I have a slight question, do you still like her?

I would be sooo pissed if my friends started flirting with my ex. Probably have to keep myself from punching them.

• Nah. After what happened between us I don't like her in the slightest. Yea I do miss what I thought we had, but o well. I don't want her or anything.

• No you were right to end it. He disrespected you and your ex. Both of them should have respected you. it is what it is. Don't spend your time getting angry. Your mind is a strong thing. Focus on other things. Then of course there is jealousy embedded in you no matter how much you deny it. You and your ex did share something. Now your jack ass friend scoops it up and disregards your feelings. I'm sorry it happened to you. Don't spend your time getting angry. He lost a good friend and also I bet they're not angry they're jst living and not thinking about you. Fuck them bc they deserve each other. Move on. Find someone better and you will. Keep your head high. He wasn't your friend in the first place if he did that. Bros always respect you.

• That is true. I'm not worrying about it. I just cut him off too so its whatever lol.

What Guys Said 0