Ex broke no contact after 2 months. She just said "I miss you." I'm kinda freaking out right now and I haven't replied. What do I do?

I miss her to death, and have been sad since she left. I don't know what to do.

51

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her you miss her too. Not everyone gets second chances so don't just let this go by or you could regret it forever. Tell her how you feel but keep your guard up as best you can. But if you miss her to death then you owe it to yourself to see what she has to say.

• Well i said we could be friends, but I wanted to talk about it. She hasn't responded yet. I don't know what that's about.

• Thank you :)

• Ok so here's an update: I haven't heard from her at all and it seems she's left me hanging. A friend of mine told me that she posted some rant along the lines of: "I hate being ignored. If you don't want to talk to me then find a way to tell me and I'll move on. But don't make me out like the crazy on because I want to know where I stand. Dating sucks."
      So what she's doing to me, someone is doing to her. Funny.