Ex broke no contact after 2 months. She just said "I miss you." I'm kinda freaking out right now and I haven't replied. What do I do?

I miss her to death, and have been sad since she left. I don't know what to do.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell her you miss her too. Not everyone gets second chances so don't just let this go by or you could regret it forever. Tell her how you feel but keep your guard up as best you can. But if you miss her to death then you owe it to yourself to see what she has to say.

0|1
    0|0
    • Well i said we could be friends, but I wanted to talk about it. She hasn't responded yet. I don't know what that's about.

• Show All
    • Thank you :)

• Ok so here's an update: I haven't heard from her at all and it seems she's left me hanging. A friend of mine told me that she posted some rant along the lines of: "I hate being ignored. If you don't want to talk to me then find a way to tell me and I'll move on. But don't make me out like the crazy on because I want to know where I stand. Dating sucks."
      So what she's doing to me, someone is doing to her. Funny.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• If you miss her, tell her you miss her too, then see where it goes from there. But don't put too much stake on what she said. As they say, be "cautiously optimistic."

0|1
    0|0
    • Agreed. She asked if we could be friends, and my reply was "can we talk about it?" And I'm waiting to hear back. But I did tell her I missed her too. Was that okay?

• Show All
    • Haven't hear back from her yet

• Ok so here's an update: I haven't heard from her at all and it seems she's left me hanging. A friend of mine told me that she posted some rant along the lines of: "I hate being ignored. If you don't want to talk to me then find a way to tell me and I'll move on. But don't make me out like the crazy on because I want to know where I stand. Dating sucks."

• Aw guys actually miss their ex after breakups? I hope my ex bf like you! but tell her you miss her, and see where that leads to!

0|1
    0|0
    • If course we do. We just don't vocalize it.

• Tell her you miss her too if you do but be careful and guard your heart. She may not want to get back together just yet.

0|1
    0|0
    • Ok. Got it

• Show All
    • Haven't heard back from her yet. I wished her a happy Halloween and got no response as well.

• You should have blocked her number. Her weak moment is undoing your healing. Remember why it ended.

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't disagree with you.

• Show All
    • Honestly, that is the wisest choice. Not many are strong enough to make it. You're saving yourself further heartache and confusion. You are not missing anything other than more pain.

• I agree. This isn't going anywhere. I don't want to go backwards anymore.

What Guys Said 1

• Tell her you miss her also, but be careful down the road and don't let yo guard down

0|1
    0|0
    • Agreed

• Not this time.

Recommended myTakes