Is it wrong to just cut off all communication with someone and bever speak to them again?

My ex is trying to get me back but I'm with someone else right now. Should I just block him and never talk to him again or tell him I can't make this decision and I have moved on? Please help me!
  • Just cut off all communication with your ex.
  • Tell your ex that you have moved on.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I did that with my ex too, just because I couldn't get over her. it is the easiest way for him to get over you and even thought it might not be his choice and it will hurt him in the beginning.. for the long term it's best for him, he might not like you afterwards for cutting communication, but at least you'll know you did what is best for you and for him.