Ex doesn't seem too bothered?

Me and my girl have been on a break for nearly 3 months now its a long distance relationship been together for a year and a half, i live in england and she lives in scotland. we have still been contacting each other and we went on holiday together for 7 days 2 weeks ago. Since then I've not been able to get her out of my head and we had a good chat about things and she says she still loves me and doesn't want it to over forever. she says the only major issue is distance and i just said to her id move up there. Since trying to message her past couple days to talk she just doesn't seem as bothered about it as i am, I want to sort this out now but she says moving is a big step and she wants to make sure we are ready for it 100% and since then we haven't really spoke too much and i just get the feeling she doesn't care about it as much as me :/ probably just me overthinking but been on a break for a while now and thought we would be past this by now. Just feel like she doesn't wanna talk about it anymore as whenever i bring it up she is just one word answer or doesn't reply to me when i ask if i can come up and see her. ahhh it boggles my head lol :/ I have even tried no contact rule and got as far as 3 days before i text her again lol. question is, hard to understand whether she feels same as me or if she just doesn't care anymore, surely if she didn't want to be with me ever she would tell me and i could just move on?

thanks man, when we were on holiday things were great, we got on so good. so when i asked her about the move again she said "we were gettin on great on holiday, now were back your pushing all this on me, just give it time"

im just impatient lol...

02