My ex bf found out I moved on, and went nuts on me, why? why would a guy that seem like he moved on is all upset now? and confuse me :(?

he text me here and there since we " remained" friends, he never told me how he felt till he saw a photo online of me and some guy, who I am dating now, I do still love my ex but he forced me to moved on,,, now he tells me how much he thinks about me how upset and sad he is, and how I should have fun "fkin my new bf" since I never cared for him and now I am confused.. :(

it was a mutual breakup by the way.. I try to get back many times and he never wanted me back now that I am moving on he does

11