He's cheating on his gf with me and one just found out she's pregnant?

He's been seeing me for a year he has a gf and child I fe for him sorry !!! I've just found out she's pregnant with his second child ! He hasn't told me this? What should I say to him I'm angry upset I don't want to see him again but I want the last word

58

Most Helpful Guy

• You're the other woman. You don't have a leg to stand on.

• He slept with me the other night even traveled 200 miles to do so !! Why didn't he tell me

• He's the one who says he cares for me !' Just don't get why he never told me

• Coz he's a coward, stupid and ignorant... why else? Don't worry, what isn't killing you is making you stronger.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol what did you expect? Were you hoping that he was gonna break up with his girlfriend for you? You are not very smart if you think you have to make a guy leave his girlfriend in order for you to get a boyfreind.

Lol just think about it. What if you were in a real relationship with a guy and you are pregnant and he cheats on you with some dumb woman that wants him to leave you? How would you fee?

You really have no reason to be angry becasue you were not in a comitted and faithful relationship with him. You are just some dumb woman that he uses for sex. If anyone should be angry it should be the pregnant girlfriend becasue her bf is cheating on her.

• Just wish he had told me

• He is a cheater, that means he is a total dick lying scumbag asshole who is selfish and disrespects women. You knew that is his character so why would you think that he would change himself and be the best man that he can be for you? Here is the thing sweetheart, YOU CAN NOT CHANGE ANYONE!!! NO PUSSY IS GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE A CHEATING ASSHOLE SCUMBAG LOVE YOU AND COMMITT TO YOU. you need to have some standards next time, if you want a good man, then go for a good man. Good men are not cheaters and they dont disrespect women. You need to know your worth and stop settling for some asshole.