He's cheating on his gf with me and one just found out she's pregnant?

He's been seeing me for a year he has a gf and child I fe for him sorry !!! I've just found out she's pregnant with his second child ! He hasn't told me this? What should I say to him I'm angry upset I don't want to see him again but I want the last word

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You're the other woman. You don't have a leg to stand on.

4|0
    0|0
    • He slept with me the other night even traveled 200 miles to do so !! Why didn't he tell me

• Show All
    • He's the one who says he cares for me !' Just don't get why he never told me

• Coz he's a coward, stupid and ignorant... why else? Don't worry, what isn't killing you is making you stronger.

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol what did you expect? Were you hoping that he was gonna break up with his girlfriend for you? You are not very smart if you think you have to make a guy leave his girlfriend in order for you to get a boyfreind.

Lol just think about it. What if you were in a real relationship with a guy and you are pregnant and he cheats on you with some dumb woman that wants him to leave you? How would you fee?

You really have no reason to be angry becasue you were not in a comitted and faithful relationship with him. You are just some dumb woman that he uses for sex. If anyone should be angry it should be the pregnant girlfriend becasue her bf is cheating on her.

5|0
    0|0
    • Just wish he had told me

• He is a cheater, that means he is a total dick lying scumbag asshole who is selfish and disrespects women. You knew that is his character so why would you think that he would change himself and be the best man that he can be for you? Here is the thing sweetheart, YOU CAN NOT CHANGE ANYONE!!! NO PUSSY IS GOOD ENOUGH TO MAKE A CHEATING ASSHOLE SCUMBAG LOVE YOU AND COMMITT TO YOU. you need to have some standards next time, if you want a good man, then go for a good man. Good men are not cheaters and they dont disrespect women. You need to know your worth and stop settling for some asshole.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• You have no right to be angry and upset. You know you were the side piece going into it.

6|1
    0|0
  • I don't see why you are angry. His wife gets first dibs and you get the sloppy seconds. You knew of his wife and you continued and wanted to have a sexual relationship with him anyways. I don't honestly what's the difference in being the side piece of a married man with 2 kids instead of one.

0|0
    0|0
  • So wait, it seems like you *did* know she was cheating. In that case all of this to you is irrelevant.

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no honor among thieves. There is no honor among cheaters.

0|0
    0|0
  • You are what's wrong with this world.

0|0
    0|0
  • you are a whore

2|0
    1|0
  • What did you expect from a lying cheating scumbag?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Why are you surprised he didn't tell you?
    You are the side piece, he doesn't respect or give a shit about you

4|0
    0|0
    • I've told him not to contact me again. He keeps asking why what is it

• So your ok being the other girl? Your still mad cause he's having another child with his GIRLFRIEND. All I can say is do yourself a favor stop being the other you aren't respecting yourself.

3|0
    0|0
    • Don't get why he didn't tell me

• He doesn't want to tell you because maybe your just an adventure. He doesn't want to tell you things that go on in his relationship with his GIRLFRIEND. Plus there's no reason for him to tell you things like that because its just sex nothing else that maybe going on other than sex. Do yourself and that expecting Girlfriend a favor just tell her the truth no woman would want to be cheated on.

• Can't tell
      His gf I wouldn't do that to her

• Just because he's cheating with you doesn't mean that he can't have things with his girl friend. He's keeping you a secret, why does he have to tell you about her? Your the side chick

1|0
    0|0
    • Also if he truly cared about you then he wouldn't be with his girlfriend still

• Why didn't he tell you? He didn't tell you because it's not anything you need to know. You knew you were on the side, so don't be expected to be involved in his everyday life. You really have no right to be upset, at all, not even a little bit. Quit sleeping with taken men if you want to be treated with respect.

4|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes