I really need help and fast. How do I confront him?

o we broke up about a month and a half ago. I sent him a letter (in the mail) two Wednesdays ago so I know he got it on that next Monday or Tuesday witch was a week ago. What do I say to him via text or call to bring it up. I wanna see his thoughts on it but I don't know what to say to him. I also don't want to seem pushy about it if he is taking time to think but I want to say something.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• What was the letter about? It really depends on what the topic of the letter was and who broke up with who?

0|0
    0|0
    • He broke up with me and the letter said that I loved him but if we can't be together than he said we could be friends. And I feel that its a one sided friendship.

What Girls Said 1

• I personally would just let it be and wait for him to respond (if he ever does). Although you may want to know what he's thinking, rushing the matter or forcing him to say something he doesn't want to won' t be beneficial in any way. I don't know the whole story, though, of course, so if you really want to confront him, I would suggest asking him about it in person. If you go to the same class or workplace or bookstore, etc. approach him there and ask him calmly and politely. If you just text him and he doesn't respond, you'll never know if he's ignoring you or if he even got it, and besides, it's much harder to understand what a person really means when it's not face-to-face.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's just the problem. I don't see him anywhere. Not work or school or anything.

• Well you could try calling him and asking him to meet you somewhere to talk. Depending on how the relationship ended and what it's been like since then, that may or may not be appropriate.

Recommended myTakes