Should I just give in and call her?

Long story short, I was dating this girl for about 2 months. For the last week or so of the 2 month relationship she was distant so I called her out on it and we got into a discussion that ultimately ended with her crying her eyes out saying she doesn't know what she wants and she felt we rushed things. I guess it was her breaking up with me and me walking away at the same time type deal. Anyway, she texted me later that night saying she was so sorry and after a brief convo I just stopped responding.

That was a couple weeks ago and we haven't spoken since. I have been going with the unavailable approach in the hopes she would have reached out to me, but nothing. The only thing that makes me think she is waiting on me to contact her is because she told me she was worried I was going to hate her and ultimately I stopped texting her last.

Do I continue wait to hear from her or do I call her first?

24

Most Helpful Girl

• You can contact her and say hi. However, she has already said she doesn't know what she wants and I think you will end up going back and forth with her. Sadly, I think it may be time to leave the situation and find a girl that is emotionally available and ready to make something with you.

What Girls Said 1

• Yea sounds like she's waiting for you to call her. If I was in her shoes; since you were the one to stop texting me that means that you're the one ending things. Doesn't sound like she wants to end things with you but that however far your relationship went made her uncomfortable and she needs to slow down and catch her breath a little bit. So go back into friendship mode. If you support who she is then just be a good friend to her. She will remember all the good times you had as a couple but will feel respected that you're willing to hold off and let her do what she needs to do. That's always a turn on and eventually she will make the effort to bring the relationship back up to speed. At least that's what I would do. But yea unless you don't want to slow the relationship down a notch then I would call her or text her.

• Let me throw in these 2 additional details... We live about an hour and half away from each other and don't have mutual friends, so hanging out as "friends" has no chance of happening. AND... I happened to see her text she sent to a friend a couple of hours before the split saying "I don't think he is right for me". Ultimately that's what is keeping me from contacting her first. So knowing that should I still reach out to her?

What Guys Said 4

• Well first off this No Contact mind game your playing is really dumb and you should just knock that shit off real quick. The question you need to ask yourself is do you still like this girl? I am assuming you do because your on this asking questions about your "ex" of 2 months. So send her a causal text (much less threatening than a phone call) asking her a question about something positive so your not just sending her a pointless text message. Then move into setting up a time to meet up and GET OFF THE PHONE!!! preferable if it was a fun filled romantic opportunity for sex to happen otherwise known as a date would be the best thing for you but if your dealing with an ex girlfriend so to speak then you need to take it slow and meet as friends at a coffee shop or something and hangout, have fun, and hookup if you can, feel her out, listen closely and gauge her attraction for you dude see if she's laughing at your dumb jokes, leaning forward when your talking, make sure your using dominate body language by leaning back and taking up space. If she's touching you that all means she's still into you because its not about what she say's its about her actions, so be a confident, charming, gentleman like James Bond 90% of the time and 10% the naughty little kid and tease her like a bratty little sister and just hang out, have fun and hook up rinse, recycle and repeat let her bring up the relationship you focus on keeping it simple. If that doesn't work out for you then tell her that your not really into being friends and if she would like to pick up where you guys left off to give you a call. Then don't call her or pursue her in anyway and move on with your life and find your purpose and focus on that because at the end of the day if she's into you she's call you and if not you'll find someone better its win win situation. Because your a catch dude and you need to look at yourself as one and its her fucking loss. Hope that helps dude and good luck!

• She was worried you were going to hate her because she was going to say she didn't want to see you any more, I think.

Move along, nothing more to be done here.

• You know her answer if she's not contacting you. I'd move on.

• She probably thinks the message is clear, it might already be to late and she might not want you anymore. But if you don't try you'll never know.. Don't expect her to reach out unless you reach out first.