Little long, looking for some help in my situation?

I know this probably isn't the area for this... but I don't know where else to put it?

This might sound pathetic but, there's a girl I got to know at work back in 2010. We worked together and got to know each other and I started having feelings for her. We got moved around a couple times but got put on the same crew back in 2012 and was like nothing changed. Again I still had feelings for her and thought she might have as well. Around march of 2013 she dropped me as a friend on fb and in real life, and said she likes to keep her circle of friends small. After that I became pretty depressed and couldn't stop having feelings for her. A few weeks ago I was about to message her to see if I could get back to knowing her, and here we are in the present and find that she is with someone and again for pretty down about it. I know I should be happy that she found someone but feel full of regret of things I didn't and won't get to say to her. I never felt the same about anyone else the way I did for her and don't know where to go from here. I know there's other people, but just doesn't feel the same. Is it pathetic that I've drawn out my feelings for her for so long?

Just feel really down at the moment

01