Little long, looking for some help in my situation?

I know this probably isn't the area for this... but I don't know where else to put it?

This might sound pathetic but, there's a girl I got to know at work back in 2010. We worked together and got to know each other and I started having feelings for her. We got moved around a couple times but got put on the same crew back in 2012 and was like nothing changed. Again I still had feelings for her and thought she might have as well. Around march of 2013 she dropped me as a friend on fb and in real life, and said she likes to keep her circle of friends small. After that I became pretty depressed and couldn't stop having feelings for her. A few weeks ago I was about to message her to see if I could get back to knowing her, and here we are in the present and find that she is with someone and again for pretty down about it. I know I should be happy that she found someone but feel full of regret of things I didn't and won't get to say to her. I never felt the same about anyone else the way I did for her and don't know where to go from here. I know there's other people, but just doesn't feel the same. Is it pathetic that I've drawn out my feelings for her for so long?

Just feel really down at the moment

1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 1

• I felt the same way for a long time. When someone means the world to you, it's tough. I knew a girl for 3 years, and had to sit by and see guys hurt her one after the other. I did everything I could to protect her, and she never knew about any of that. I finally told her how I felt and it didn't work out, but I've never had those feelings for anyone else. She is with someone else (who has cheated on her in the past) and I don't know why she does it to herself, but if it makes her happy there's nothing I can do about it. We don't talk anymore, but I still care about her well being. I have recently met another girl, and have feelings for her too, but I am afraid it will end up the same way as last time. There is really no way of knowing until you meet someone new. It's not pathetic to feel that way, everyone has their own time period to get over someone. It just takes longer for some than it does for others. I'm right there with you man, but it gets better.

0|1
    0|0
    • You described my situation to the tee. I just have that feeling of not being able to go on without her ya know. I know things get better, but just didn't want it to turnout this way. I feel like she'll always be there in my mind. like a scar that won't fully heal

• I completely understand man. I feel the same way about the girl I mentioned. I met someone new, but at the same time I feel like it will turn out like last time. All we can do is hope for the best for us and for the girls we care about. I hope things work out for you man, I know all of this is tough. I'm in the same boat

Recommended myTakes