Was the best decision made?

I ignored a guy that I really liked because I wanted to end things because he didn't want to be in a committed relationship. He send me a text message asking how my day went and I didn't respond. I regret it now but maybe its for the best.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly if you want to keep talking to him do it, you like him for a reason. You never know what the future holds. Tells someone you love/like them before its to late. Just tell him how you feel. Be completely honest.
    And if you dont want to be with him, dont keep ignoring him. Talk to him, give him a reason why. Sometimes its heartbreaking, just being left without a reason why

What Guys Said 1

• if you think its for the best then you did make the right choice and just try to move on from that. whats done is done.

What Girls Said 1

• It sounds like he is Missing the Kissing and wants to probably get you back in his life again And Maybe----Back to Square One.
    Yes, you were honest in telling him what You really wanted and if he didn't want to be two birds of a feather or being hooked at the hip, just put him on your pay no mind list or even Block him. He may keep pushing Your own Buttons until the cows come home.
    Then again, if you Do decide to send another message of this Mention: "I thought I made it clear what I wanted..." He may have had a change of heart, who knows... Either way being a Curious George as you May be, you will never know until you try.
    Good luck. xx