You get an email like this from an EX, what are you THOUGHTS? PLEASE BE HONEST AND I HOPE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND THIS EMAIL BCUS I DONT HAVE A RATS CLUE!?

You say a lot about how much you care but I don’t see any of it. I really wanted to check out your car and felt like you wanted me in your life. I went away and as usually I lose contact with everyone in that time. It would have been nice to hear from you while I was out there all alone working really hard in a dangerous place. May call it selfish but its nice to know someone cares. When I get back I try to contact you and nothing I was really sad. I don’t know if it’s right to keep you in my life even if its just friends. I felt like in a way you needed me and I wanted to be there for you. I want you to be happy but when it gets rubbed in my face from your family it hurts. I listen to you say you care about me and when you don't respond but have time to go out with other dudes it makes me think that you have long forgotten about me. I don’t know if its right to just be together I thought we tried that after everything and it wasn’t working. There may have been some other things that were going on that you mentioned that wasn’t helping that. How can we even think about it when I don’t hear from you or you don’t even want to see me? I care about you and want you to do great things. I don’t want to show you my mixed feelings about everything. I don’t want to drag you on having to think about what I’m thinking. I really don’t know where I’m at or what I feel. I know I just want to be happy and enjoy life. I don’t know if this makes any sense but let me know if you have any questions

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You say that you love me but your actions deny this as well as your nonactions.
    I am disappointed in the "love" i'm getting from you but you seem to have time for others, yet ignore me.
    I love you and want your life to be great, fulfilling
    so I won't further drag you through my confusions in this issue.

It's also a goodbye note that he hopes will manipulate you into wanting to rush to his side, stroke his hair and comfort him with your love and reform plans to love him more, be there for him.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Well, he is hurt and you have to tread carefully with this.

How's his personality like? is he known to be open like this or is quite reserved?

2|0
    0|0
    • Quite reserved, I sent him a text and said " so u don't want to remain friends"? and he said I guess u didn't get what I said I really don't to me that is all what it means to me

• Show All
    • aren't you sweet! thanks so much!!! same here.. I am pretty savvy it just so happens that we are dumb to our own.. lol xox

• You are welcome and trust me I know what you mean.

Recommended myTakes