Is it possible for a guy to fall in love right after a break up?

So my ex and I broke up a month ago. I moved on completely from him, but then I saw on his blog ( that I now, unfollowed ) that he is " more in love" with this new girl. So could it just be just lust or is he really in love? Confused. Help?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is very much possible, however there is a large posibility of it being a rebound relationship; a relationship formed on her filling the void after you left. They rarely last longer than half a year.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE