Miss my ex but she is married now, What to do to be with her again?

I miss my ex a lot I was stupid and so young and broke her heart several times by stupid things like cheating and else but now I find what a huge mistake I did and want to be with her again.
But she is a married woman now and doesn't want to even see me again. What can I do to prove to her that I changed?
I would do everything she wants to be with her again.

23

Most Helpful Girl

• Move on because she surely has. She has made a commitment to another man. You don't have the right to be in her life. You had your opportunity and you messed it up. You didn't love her enough to not cheat. You treated her badly and she got over it and moved on to another relationship where she is probably being treated right. You seriously need to move on and try and get into another relationship. It doesn't matter that you've changed because she has told you to leave her alone. Take the hint.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE