Will he ever be ashamed of the torment and humiliation he caused me?

Guys if you tormented someone to make them feel like they were nothing and done everything in your power to make that person feel inferior would there come a time you'd feel ashamed?
Preventing someone from moving on when you dump her, call her name, make her wish shed rather be dead than hear the sound of her heartbreaking and the laughter from you. Her only mistake was loving you and tried hard to fight to keep it but instead be called a pyscho by you.
I'd love for a guy to say I did that and I'm ashamed I did that, so I'd know I'm not nothing

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• if everything in my life were going fucking Awesome and didn't stop getting more Awesome then no I wouldn't. vice versa.

0|0
    0|0
    • If it was going awesome why go back to torment the person that lovesick you? Would you that or would you leave her alone to recover so she can get an awesome life as well?

• Show All
    • So you'd be ok treating someone crap to get to awesom no matter it could cost someone their sanity or life? Charming guy you are in sure you'll make a prized catch for someone

• no you misinterpret me completely hahaa

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly... sometimes i doubt most men have guilt at all :\

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I'm gentleman I can't clearly answer your question but mainly this people do this kind of things because they don't know what they want from life and when they reach to the point they want to another thing, this cycle continue until they realize that they are depressed, some of them never realize it or never want to believe it.

Most of good people are victim of this kind people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry, can't really relate to it. If I had to treat a girl like that I'd be long gone before that time. I don't like abusive relationships. You shouldn't treat a dog like that let along a loving woman.

Expectations are preplanned resentments. As such you need to release him, bless him and move on. Don't look for amends from him, no guarantee of that. Just be happy it didn't end in violence and learn from your mistakes. Good luck!

0|0
    0|0
  • People that have had heartbreaks can be the kindest and the next moment be the meanest.. I've said things to my ex I didn't really mean and I've apologised for it but once you say something it will always stick around..

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, someday they might get past all this sewage that runs downhill on others or the sewage stops from the source or he dies

0|0
    0|0
  • Something is telling me there is more to this story that we don't know about.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. If I was the sort of person who could do that, I'd never bother regretting it or even dwelling on it. I wouldn't think about it at al.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes