Will he ever be ashamed of the torment and humiliation he caused me?

Guys if you tormented someone to make them feel like they were nothing and done everything in your power to make that person feel inferior would there come a time you'd feel ashamed?
Preventing someone from moving on when you dump her, call her name, make her wish shed rather be dead than hear the sound of her heartbreaking and the laughter from you. Her only mistake was loving you and tried hard to fight to keep it but instead be called a pyscho by you.
I'd love for a guy to say I did that and I'm ashamed I did that, so I'd know I'm not nothing

17

Most Helpful Guy

• if everything in my life were going fucking Awesome and didn't stop getting more Awesome then no I wouldn't. vice versa.

• If it was going awesome why go back to torment the person that lovesick you? Would you that or would you leave her alone to recover so she can get an awesome life as well?

• So you'd be ok treating someone crap to get to awesom no matter it could cost someone their sanity or life? Charming guy you are in sure you'll make a prized catch for someone

• no you misinterpret me completely hahaa

Most Helpful Girl

• honestly... sometimes i doubt most men have guilt at all :\