GUYS read this email and take one for the team and tell me what is my ex really saying in this email to me, be HONEST! to me is " I don't want u"?

he says other wise this email came after him being upset seeing me with another guy, so I pour my heart out on an email to him and he replies with this

You say a lot about how much you care but I don’t see any of it. I really wanted to check out your car and felt like you wanted me in your life. I went away and as usually I lose contact with everyone in that time. It would have been nice to hear from you while I was out there all alone working really hard in a dangerous place. May call it selfish but its nice to know someone cares. When I get back I try to contact you and nothing I was really sad. I don’t know if it’s right to keep you in my life even if its just friends. I felt like in a way you needed me and I wanted to be there for you. I want you to be happy but when it gets rubbed in my face from your family it hurts. I listen to you say you care about me and when you don't respond but have time to go out with other dudes it makes me think that you have long forgotten about me. I don’t know if its right to just be together I thought we tried that after everything and it wasn’t working. There may have been some other things that were going on that you mentioned that wasn’t helping that. How can we even think about it when I don’t hear from you or you don’t even want to see me? I care about you and want you to do great things. I don’t want to show you my mixed feelings about everything. I don’t want to drag you on having to think about what I’m thinking. I really don’t know where I’m at or what I feel. I know I just want to be happy and enjoy life. I don’t know if this makes any sense
  • MANIPULATIVE/JEALOUS
  • WANTS ME BACK

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither one. He doesn't get any sense of commitment from you so he's not letting his emotions get involved with you. I've been there. I get it. Good call on his point. He wants you all in or nothing.

Your move.

• haha ok well this was a reply to me telling him I wanted to be with him, so he wasn't quite clear with his I was with mine. I said I want us to work, be together and that was his reply.. soooo

• I agree 100% with AidenBlue. He wants your full commitment. From b/f words he want you to know where he stands. He's not categorically saying he wants out. But he feels you are not committing to this relationship on a level he deems as comfortable. Good luck.

• we have been broken up for 4 months,

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't want to get back together right now. Possibly not at all, but he's still figuring it out and in the meantime neither of you should wait for that. He's not being manipulative/jealous, he's being honest and trying to tell you why. It's because from his point of view, your actions don't match your words - about caring for him and wanting to get back together.