GUYS read this email and take one for the team and tell me what is my ex really saying in this email to me, be HONEST! to me is " I don't want u"?

he says other wise this email came after him being upset seeing me with another guy, so I pour my heart out on an email to him and he replies with this

You say a lot about how much you care but I don’t see any of it. I really wanted to check out your car and felt like you wanted me in your life. I went away and as usually I lose contact with everyone in that time. It would have been nice to hear from you while I was out there all alone working really hard in a dangerous place. May call it selfish but its nice to know someone cares. When I get back I try to contact you and nothing I was really sad. I don’t know if it’s right to keep you in my life even if its just friends. I felt like in a way you needed me and I wanted to be there for you. I want you to be happy but when it gets rubbed in my face from your family it hurts. I listen to you say you care about me and when you don't respond but have time to go out with other dudes it makes me think that you have long forgotten about me. I don’t know if its right to just be together I thought we tried that after everything and it wasn’t working. There may have been some other things that were going on that you mentioned that wasn’t helping that. How can we even think about it when I don’t hear from you or you don’t even want to see me? I care about you and want you to do great things. I don’t want to show you my mixed feelings about everything. I don’t want to drag you on having to think about what I’m thinking. I really don’t know where I’m at or what I feel. I know I just want to be happy and enjoy life. I don’t know if this makes any sense
  • MANIPULATIVE/JEALOUS
    Vote A
  • WANTS ME BACK
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Neither one. He doesn't get any sense of commitment from you so he's not letting his emotions get involved with you. I've been there. I get it. Good call on his point. He wants you all in or nothing.

Your move.

0|1
    0|0
    • haha ok well this was a reply to me telling him I wanted to be with him, so he wasn't quite clear with his I was with mine. I said I want us to work, be together and that was his reply.. soooo

• Show All
    • I agree 100% with AidenBlue. He wants your full commitment. From b/f words he want you to know where he stands. He's not categorically saying he wants out. But he feels you are not committing to this relationship on a level he deems as comfortable. Good luck.

• we have been broken up for 4 months,

Most Helpful Girl

• He doesn't want to get back together right now. Possibly not at all, but he's still figuring it out and in the meantime neither of you should wait for that. He's not being manipulative/jealous, he's being honest and trying to tell you why. It's because from his point of view, your actions don't match your words - about caring for him and wanting to get back together.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Jeez! Did you misread that! Or did you even read it at all?

0|0
    0|0
    • no I just don't get him,

• For his sake, stay away from that man.

0|0
    1|0
    • for his sake? and how is that

• He cares, but he's going about it all wrong. If you want someone back in your life, the LAST thing you want to do is try to make then feel bad about it. It's an emotional defense mechanism.

0|0
    0|0
    • oh so he is trying to make me feel bad? which worked but now he is on a high horse

• I wouldn't say that exactly. I'm sure he's not sitting around saying "hahaha I hurt you!" But, what is seems to be attempting is conveying his feelings. This issue here is that he's got it all wrong. This is an expression of how he feels, which in all reality is NO reflection on you in truth. This is sloppy work, and he spoke before he thought.

What Girls Said 1

• Well, for one he said it himself, " I don’t know if it’s right to keep you in my life even if its just friends." Plus, the infamous, " I don’t know if its right to just be together I thought we tried that after everything and it wasn’t working." He doesn't know what he wants, but I'm pretty sure you're NOT it. I mean, he practically bashed you for being selfish, inconsiderate, and a flirt, I mean seriously, let it go. He also seems a little jealous but from a place of caring, "I listen to you say you care about me and when you don't respond but have time to go out with other dudes it makes me think that you have long forgotten about me." He is telling you how he felt about you and how fed up he is with you and that he wants to move forward, but that he just doesn't know in which direction. It is his method of closure, it may be a confusing one but him getting that out the atmosphere (his feelings) was more for his sake and not yours.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes