Ex girlfriend removed me as a Facebook friend, why?

My ex and I split amicably. I let her stay at the apartment for as long as she needs (while I stay with friends) to figure everything out. She ultimately wants to move out. I've always been there for her, when there was problems with the house I said, "I'll take care of it". She messaged me on my birthday to say she is so proud of me.

I noticed the other day I am no longer Facebook friends with her but the rest of my family and friends are... Why would she remove me?

I did go out on my birthday and friends posted a bunch of pictures of me having fun? Or is she going to post a bunch of stuff she's worried about? She also hasn't been answering my calls.

20