I want someone and they want me, but he also wants her?

Recently, my ex and I have reconnected and we both admitted that we still have strong feelings for each other but after we broke up the first time he started talking to another girl. So now they're "talking" and it looks like they might even be dating soon but he still says he has these feeling for me and I don't know what to think about this whole situation!! HELP!!

Ok so now the guy that I have very deep feelings for is dating the girl that he was talking to. Me and the guy talk everyday 24/7 and he still admits to having these intense feelings for me but feels like it would be wrong just to drop the girl he's now dating. I believe he's just waiting for the relationship to take it's course and then me and him will see about getting back together again but I CAN'T WAIT THAT LONG!!! Its literally torture seeing them around school, holding hands and
being a couple. My biggest fear is accidentally seeing them kiss because me heart will SHATTER like its never shattered before. Should I just move on? Should I keep waiting? PLEASE HELP IM GOING INSANE WITH EMOTIONS!!!

11