Is it crazy to show up at their house demanding an explanation after being ignored?

i've been seeing / dating someone for two years now we've had are ups and downs. yes, we dont have a title.. anyways.. everything had been going really good for almost a solid month, no arguing, spending more time going out to places almost as if it was getting serious. well two weekends ago i spent the whole weekend with him everything was fine.. till he started ignoring my calls, text msgs after that weekend not knowing what could have made him act this way i needed answers. keep in mind i am very hurt by this i've been through so much witht his guy I've accepted his ways no matter what he always runs back to me , anyways i kept texting what was wrong to please tell me still no reply so yesterday i went to his house looking for him and he closed he door on me.. we agreed that the day we wanted to part ways we'd be honest with one another.. does he think im crazy for showing up to his house? did i over do it? i just want an explanation why he's being this way

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, in a nutshell, showing up at anyones house unexpectedly and demanding "explanations" is insane behaviour. If the house owner calls the police to take you away, you could find yourself being involuntarily committed. That's how fucking nuts that is.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Be honest with yourself, are you really OK with no title after two years? If he seriously wanted you for you not just for sex, you would know it. Let him go and find someone who will respect you and test you the way that they deserve.

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't see where she mentioned sex?

• Show All
    • No, her crazy behavior may be why he left her--not every guy is a sex-crazed asshole (especially the ones who will date a girl for multiple years...)

• Thank you and for the commentators down there I never acted crazy with him till now he knows I wvalways been the type to just sit and talk and that's what I was planning on doing when I arrived to his house if anything he's gone crazy on me I just feel like how can someone after two years just walk out like that especially after everything being ok for quite a while

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• That is crazy and scary and if there was anything left of the relationship, you've hit it with a snow shovel. You are not owed anything, and if you persist you'll probably get a ride in a police car and perhaps even a trip to your local psych ward.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, that is completely too much. You proved all the reasons he avoided being honest with you. You know what his deal is. Have some self respect and don't run after him. Do not contact him again.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I think his non answer IS your answer. When a relationship is healthy you don't have to wonder how the other person feels or what they mean when they say things or seek help for what they "could" be thinking. I think when a person shows you who they are you should believe them the first time and this guy has shown you time and again who he is. Cut him loose and work on yourself-get stronger so you don't need to be with someone who treats you like an option instead of a priority.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes