Is it crazy to show up at their house demanding an explanation after being ignored?

i've been seeing / dating someone for two years now we've had are ups and downs. yes, we dont have a title.. anyways.. everything had been going really good for almost a solid month, no arguing, spending more time going out to places almost as if it was getting serious. well two weekends ago i spent the whole weekend with him everything was fine.. till he started ignoring my calls, text msgs after that weekend not knowing what could have made him act this way i needed answers. keep in mind i am very hurt by this i've been through so much witht his guy I've accepted his ways no matter what he always runs back to me , anyways i kept texting what was wrong to please tell me still no reply so yesterday i went to his house looking for him and he closed he door on me.. we agreed that the day we wanted to part ways we'd be honest with one another.. does he think im crazy for showing up to his house? did i over do it? i just want an explanation why he's being this way

23

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, in a nutshell, showing up at anyones house unexpectedly and demanding "explanations" is insane behaviour. If the house owner calls the police to take you away, you could find yourself being involuntarily committed. That's how fucking nuts that is.

Most Helpful Girl

• Be honest with yourself, are you really OK with no title after two years? If he seriously wanted you for you not just for sex, you would know it. Let him go and find someone who will respect you and test you the way that they deserve.

• I don't see where she mentioned sex?

• No, her crazy behavior may be why he left her--not every guy is a sex-crazed asshole (especially the ones who will date a girl for multiple years...)

• Thank you and for the commentators down there I never acted crazy with him till now he knows I wvalways been the type to just sit and talk and that's what I was planning on doing when I arrived to his house if anything he's gone crazy on me I just feel like how can someone after two years just walk out like that especially after everything being ok for quite a while