Was I right to break up with her for this?

I am a 22 year old shy guy who was dating a gorgeous 20 year old blonde. She is a cheerleader at my college. However, the thing is she is my complete opposite. She's very outgoing and I'm not. I would see her socializing with other people and think to myself "I'm not the guy for her." So, I decided to break up with her.

I told her "I have no idea what you see in me since I'm shy. But you deserve a more outgoing guy and I'm not the guy for you." Her smile disappeared and she had tears in her eyes and she said "It doesn't matter if you're shy, you treat me well!" I told her "Someday you'll thank me" and walked away. Was I right?

149

Most Helpful Girl

• No get her back. Opposites attract your laidback and shy and she's outgoing. Great match and she will he a positive influence on your life. Some outgoing flirty guys are players. She said you treat her well so she definitely wants you. Be more confident in yourself