C'mon guys, help me out here!!

have been dating the same guy since I was 17, I just turned 20 not too long ago. Last year, he cheated on me while we were at our respective college campuses. I ended things with him and then 6 months later he wanted to come back and "gain my trust back" and work at it, so i gave him that chance to show me although I didn't act as if I was all goo goo gahh gahh because, I needed to be sure. Summer ends and everything is fine, he come up to my school and tells me how he's going to start coming up here once a month and how he's going to give me what I deserve etc etc. literally, 2 days after he leaves my school, he said me a voice recording saying, "i should look at my other options etc"... then, 2 wk late I had a pregnancy scare and he said, "let me be there for you, and took the opportunity to add how much he still thinks about me and misses me etc" then a week later he's now talking to the girl he cheated on me with a year ago, who also goes to his school and he doesn't even tell me, I learned through instagram. Like I'm not mad because were not together, but what the fuck? why go through all this trouble to hurt me? I'm so confused

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like he wants the best of both worlds (sleeping around and you as a backup plan) in your situation, id ditch him. once you've been cheated on the trust can never be fully restored trust me, you deserve better.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes