How to end a relationship the nicest possible way?

I dont feel it for the guy i can't wait 8 months to see him nd i don't want to get played i don't know any of his friends nd i don't want to cheat if he plays me for 8 months nd i say no to the guys that ask me out im gonna be the person getting hurt by the end of the day i still want to be friends with him because he is a family member he will never be completely out of my life so i don't want him to hate me for leaving him

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "Ok, if you have a girlfriend... raise your hand... eh put your damned hand down, (now *ex*boyfriends name)!!! "

Or just say:
    Ya... this ain't working, I;m sorry.

2|1
    1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry - just be as honest as possible. Tell him you don't want a relationship but you also don't want to lose him as a friend, and that you understand if he's upset but you really hope he understands that you don't want to end up getting hurt. Good luck :)

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• Say you care for him, but it's unfair to both of you to have to wait so long for someone. If it's meant to happen when you get back it will.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ong thank u thank u thank u thats my way out thank u again 😊

• Just stop answering his calls.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes