How to end a relationship the nicest possible way?

I dont feel it for the guy i can't wait 8 months to see him nd i don't want to get played i don't know any of his friends nd i don't want to cheat if he plays me for 8 months nd i say no to the guys that ask me out im gonna be the person getting hurt by the end of the day i still want to be friends with him because he is a family member he will never be completely out of my life so i don't want him to hate me for leaving him

31

Most Helpful Guy

• "Ok, if you have a girlfriend... raise your hand... eh put your damned hand down, (now *ex*boyfriends name)!!! "

Or just say:
    Ya... this ain't working, I;m sorry.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry - just be as honest as possible. Tell him you don't want a relationship but you also don't want to lose him as a friend, and that you understand if he's upset but you really hope he understands that you don't want to end up getting hurt. Good luck :)