Guys, would you ever break up with a girl because of her sexuality?

Hehro (: Umm, please pretend there is a girl you really liked/loved because she's everything youve ever wanted? o: she's sweet, pretty, caring, smart... umm... I dont know what you guys would want in a girl... u_u And so you fall for her? Then, you get into a relationship, because it turns out she really likes you!(: After some time, your relationship is truly amazing and both of you are having a lovely time... but then, she confesses she isn't straight! O: What would you do? o: Would you stay, leave, or anything else... and if you can, please explain why?(: Thank you very much! :)^_^

• Hell yes I would break up... anything other than straight is gros as shit :/
  • I would leave her because (please comment below why)
  • I mean, it would matter... but if I truly loved her, I would stay regardless
    Vote C
  • Her sexuality wouldn't make any difference to me
    Vote D
  • I would stay because (please explain why below)7
    Vote E
Please excuse my mispellings! o:
Umm, by not straight, I dont mean lebanese! ;_; She loves you back, she is simply just not straight (bisexual, for example)! o:

418

Most Helpful Guy

• Thanks for clarifying. I certainly would leave a lesbian because I'm not able to provide what she is seeking. A bisexual woman wouldn't be a problem for me. Her liking women doesn't change the fact that we could have a healthy relationship.

• Yay, Im glad!(: I hope most guys feel this way :c

• There's little reason for a guy to be bothered about it aside from those who genuinely are disapproving of non-heteronormative sexuality. Anyone who isn't offended by that will likely not care. Even though a partner may be into other women sexually, it is little different from dating a straight woman in that at the end of the day, they may be attracted to other people no matter what