What is the worst way to break a girl's heart?

I've my own reasons for doing this so don't judge me.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• What is wrong with people.. I don't understand why there are some people actually trying to help you do this on here.

If you cheated on her and she doesn't want to get back with you, good for HER. That means she has self respect and won't hang around a douche like you.

Leave her alone. You do not deserve her.

And if you do pull something stupid I hope she's smart enough to find you comical and pathetic.

I don't get why you seem to think you're entitled to hurt her when you cheated on her. Your mistake, your loss.

6|0
    0|0
    • People should stand by their partner and try to rebuild the relationship and fix it not to run and leave someone heart broken.

• Exactly what you should have done. You cheated, too bad. Stick to your own words.

Most Helpful Guy

• Promise her everything she wants, treat her like she's a princess. Make her fall madly in love, take her to bed and fuck her.
    Then leave

2|1
    1|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 22

• You are jerk if you want to break her heart just because you cheated on her and now she refuses to rebuild the relationship. Leave her alone, you douchebag -_-

8|1
    0|0
    • LOL. I actually feel so bad for answering his question; I didn't even realize how bad this was

• I guess I just don't understand the point of hurting another just because she no longer wants to be with you. If you cheated on her then why wouldn't she leave you? Either way it's a waste of time to be so cruel to someone who no longer wants to get hurt. She did the right thing by not wasting her time, now you should do the same and find someone else who will accept you despite your pointless rage.

2|0
    0|0
  • you started it all. its YOUR fault. how do you think your relationship would be if you hadn't been a stupid dick and cheated on her? leave her alone. she's done nothing wrong.

2|0
    0|0
    • I did wrong and I accepted that but it was most the other girl's fault and she is guilty more than I.

• Breaking up with a girl on Valentine's day, on her birthday

0|1
    2|0
  • Either ignore her like she's completely Beneath you. Her best friend start talking to her. Turn her friends against her. Spread rumors about them.

1|1
    1|0
  • Sounds like you already did. You already cheated on her, the deed has been done. You can't change that, so leave her alone. It's entirely your fault the relationship is fucked up. Just because a girl tried to seduce you doesn't mean you had to do it. If you loved her so much, then you wouldn't have cheated. Get over it dude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dude you already broke her heart by cheating on her. Leave her be. You're an adult correct? Act like it and go your separate ways. You fucked up your relationship with her when you decided to stick your dick in some strange. It's your fault your heart was broken not hers so don't be a child and try to break her heart again. Just move on and learn how to be a real man an not a selfish little boy.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well I don't think its right to break a girls heart but since Im going to answer it my opinion is.. go out with a better girl and that'd make her jealous and hurt her as well.

0|0
    2|0
  • you're disgusting. you already did the worst a partner could ever do which is cheating. she gave you a second chance? man, i hope you die alone. you dont deserve to be loved.

1|0
    0|0
  • Use some dumb cliche like "its not you, its me" and lead her on and then break up with her out of the blue, or break up with someone over a text message and not to there face.

0|0
    1|0
  • Why are some people giving advice on how to? thats awful. Reading your comments
    you cheated on her, you already broke her heart. And you want to hurt her more? thats wrong, sorry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls get jealous easily so flirt with another girl or basically do anything with another girl to get her jealous and mad.

0|2
    2|0
  • Dating another girl. Or simply being not interested in me anymore...

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like you already did it.

2|2
    0|0
    • She left me heart broken.

• Show All
    • @Vennie Something like that.

• I have one word for that: scumbag
      Cheating is wrong for any gender to do.

• randomly stop talking to her. that's what my ex did. we weren't dating long but that hurt me so bad and I don't know why.

0|0
    0|0
  • you should have a pink profile...
    disgusting

1|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • She is an emotional girl.

• Show All
    • I'd dump you too and move on.

But now, you want to break her heart, again, dude, you already did it once. Now, just stay out of her life.

• you are a yerk... dude...

• To not care about them even when you guys break up

0|0
    0|0
  • Fucking her enemy or best friend

1|0
    1|0
  • The worst way is defiantly text dump.

0|0
    1|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 8

• playa playaaaaa nah just fuck with her just sulltly insult her like she's so much sweeter than u

0|0
    1|0
  • Send her the sextape you made with her best friend

0|2
    1|0
  • You are such an idiot

2|1
    0|0
  • put her down take a sledge hammer and brek it. :P

0|0
    1|0
  • By breaking it in the first place...

0|0
    0|0
  • PUMP AND DUMP WOOOOOOOOT!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • bang her sister

0|0
    0|0
  • her catching you sleeping with her mom.

0|0
    1|0

Recommended myTakes