What is the worst way to break a girl's heart?

I've my own reasons for doing this so don't judge me.

239

Most Helpful Girl

• What is wrong with people.. I don't understand why there are some people actually trying to help you do this on here.

If you cheated on her and she doesn't want to get back with you, good for HER. That means she has self respect and won't hang around a douche like you.

Leave her alone. You do not deserve her.

And if you do pull something stupid I hope she's smart enough to find you comical and pathetic.

I don't get why you seem to think you're entitled to hurt her when you cheated on her. Your mistake, your loss.

• People should stand by their partner and try to rebuild the relationship and fix it not to run and leave someone heart broken.

• Exactly what you should have done. You cheated, too bad. Stick to your own words.

Most Helpful Guy

• Promise her everything she wants, treat her like she's a princess. Make her fall madly in love, take her to bed and fuck her.
    Then leave