Should I wish my ex on her birthday? (urgent)

I has been 3 months since we had talked last. Initally she had made several attempts to talk to me. I had felt betrayed a number of times. I kept on forgiving her but she kept on repeating and playing with my feelings, it just had to stop someday. I just can't trust her again for I fear that I will not be able to withstand any more break. But I had told her just before betrayal that I will come and meet her where ever she will be on her birthday. I wonder if I should wish her, if yes. By Text or call?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No ! Definitely leave it. You appear to be a glutton for punishment. Move on with your life and stop thinking about her. Inviting her back into your life by wishing her a happy birthday would just set the merry-go-round off again.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Heck no. Just leave it alone and move on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I don't know what kind of betrayal you are talking about.
    But if it's small enough for you to put it behind and move forward, you can wish her. I would suggest a short and sweet phone call just to get over with it because text messages lead to long, aimless conversations - and given that you don't think you should be together, it's a good idea not to have those.

If however, you feel she's betrayed you in such a way that cannot be forgiven, you needn't wish her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't do such a stupid thing. It never goes well and she could interpret this in many ways. Better leave it alone and move on.

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't want her in your life nor to fail to your promise.
    You can just text her something like "as promised: happy bday". Just don't answer her if she contacts you back.

0|0
    0|0
  • no itll just encourage her to start trying to contact you again

0|0
    0|0
  • No. She is your ex. You're not friends. You have no reason to wish her a happy birthday.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes