Should I wish my ex on her birthday? (urgent)

I has been 3 months since we had talked last. Initally she had made several attempts to talk to me. I had felt betrayed a number of times. I kept on forgiving her but she kept on repeating and playing with my feelings, it just had to stop someday. I just can't trust her again for I fear that I will not be able to withstand any more break. But I had told her just before betrayal that I will come and meet her where ever she will be on her birthday. I wonder if I should wish her, if yes. By Text or call?

61

Most Helpful Girl

• No ! Definitely leave it. You appear to be a glutton for punishment. Move on with your life and stop thinking about her. Inviting her back into your life by wishing her a happy birthday would just set the merry-go-round off again.

Most Helpful Guy

• Heck no. Just leave it alone and move on.