My ex dumped me after a year to go back to his girlfriend before me, he has moved on massively so why does he text every day to ask how I am?

He has moved in with her, bought furniture etc, planning a baby? She left him over a year ago after meeting a few different men n now suddenly wanted him back
Thank you both anonymous and Paris13 you are so right,, I think I need to stay well away n as of now I'm going to, he wants to b friends but that isn't gonna work realistically x

11

Most Helpful Guy

• He once stood in your shoes so to speak. He has experienced the grief and heartache of being left by an ex who did so to be with someone new. And now, of course, he harbors the guilt of doing the same to you. So, he contacts you regularly to check on you, which may or may not be genuine. But, make no mistake about it, a part of the reason he contacts you is to assuage his guilt.