What hurts worse, falling for a guy who wound up to realize you're not the one for him, or falling for a guy you know is wrong for you?

Which one is worse. I'm just curious on how the female brain thinks

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Falling for a guy who never realize who you are it bring down a girl confidence levee down some time

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• The first because as someone else mentioned, no one likes being string along or played with. It shows how much of a coward they are for not dumping you earlier.

The second scenerio wouldn't be too painful because I wouldn't continue dating a guy that I don't feel is the right one for me. I would have dumped him very early and there would be no time wasted.

0|0
    0|0
  • first one... nobody wants to feel like they aren't good enough or that their partner feels that there's someone better out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • The second for me, it's hard to let go when you love someone so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Second. Been there and it's harder because you have a shot and you have to walk away. It's easier to move on if he rejects you in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one. Probably one of the worst things I've ever felt

0|0
    0|0
  • The first one to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st one is worse.

0|0
    0|0
  • i guess there's no difference really. I've never experienced the first one, but im currently in the second situation. i guess im starting to like a guy who has a girlfriend, but yet he is willing to play around with me. and of course this is wrong, because he's attached but yet i fall deeper and played with him and we progressed to kissing. its tough to get myself out of this right now.

0|0
    0|0
    • So now he's cheating, and you've become the other woman

• yes, you can say so. i guess it would be something that i would regret and would never want it to happen again. though there isn't any parties hurt for the moment, i wish to get myself out of this right now. at times, i wish that he would become my bf in the future and break up with his gf. but at times, i wish that we would remain as pure friendship because if he can do this to his gf, he could probably do the same thing to me either. but the irony thing is that im the other women.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes